Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io> on 2017/06/02 16:10:13 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Mynewt from podling to TLP

Sebb,

Thanks for catching the errors! Not sure what happened exactly but parts of the text reverted back to another resolution we were using as a base template. We have fixed the project description: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYNEWT/Resolution <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYNEWT/Resolution>

(no mailto: links either and we’ll make sure the mailer doesn’t insert them in.)

I’ll be using the text from that page when we call the vote.

The release source download links have been added too: https://mynewt.apache.org/download/ <https://mynewt.apache.org/download/>

thanks,
aditi

Posted by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>.
> On Jun 3, 2017, at 7:24 AM, Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 2:37 PM, aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io> wrote:
>
>>> On Jun 3, 2017, at 1:37 AM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Please also remove the non-current releases.
>>
>> The links to the source? or all reference altogether? Some orgs are still
>> working with 0.9 version, for example.
>>

> The tarballs in dist.apache.org. You can still link to old versions from
> your project pages (they'll always be at
> https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/mynewt/ ). Something like "<a
> href=...>Prior release (0.9; archived)</a>"
>
> Current release via the mirror network, and old releases on archive.a.o

The tarballs for pre 1.0 releases have been removed from dist.apache.org <http://dist.apache.org/>.
The documentation now points to the archives for prior releases.

thanks!
aditi

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>.