Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sodium <so...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/24 17:20:41 UTC

DWR and Tapestry5

Hi, i've been trying to integrate dwr into Tapestry5 but it seems that i keep
failing and failing. No error was reported but when i tried to access the
/dwr/engine.js directly, its not found.

I have already included in my AppModule to ignore the dwr with the
following:

public static void contributeIgnoredPathsFilter(Configuration<String>
configuration) {
    	configuration.add("/dwr/.*");
}

I've tried with the lastest 3.0.0.116.rc1 as well as 2.0.5 stable version of
dwr. Tried calling dwr but it seems to completely ignore that statement.
Anyone happen to have any simple sample that i could get it started with
dwr? It seem i am missing out something here. I am using Tap 5.0.18, hoping
to achieve this without using Spring as the glue.

Re: DWR and Tapestry5

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.
> I can't recall if the ignored paths filter was already present in 5.0.18
pretty sure it was Thiago

cheers,
Peter

--
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Please visit http://www.albourne.com/email.html for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.

Have you tried Tapestry 5.1.0.5? I can't recall if the ignored paths
filter was already present in 5.0.18, which is a beta version.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago

Re: DWR and Tapestry5

Re: DWR and Tapestry5

Posted by sodium <so...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, actually i am trying to use DWR with T5IOC services only, just testing
to make hopefully a simple ajax game. I wonder how that will scale since its
pretty much lightweight to use both. On side note, i finally manage to
configure my DWR to work. Thanks for the help guys.