Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by zaerymoghaddam <za...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/12 22:24:31 UTC

Missing dependency to pax-web-spi:jar:3.0.5-SNAPSHOT

Hi

When I try to build the trunk, it gives me the following error:

Could not find artifact org.ops4j.pax.web:pax-web-spi:jar:3.0.5-SNAPSHOT

The error is on "HTTP Core" module. There is no such pax-web-spi version in
maven repositories (including
http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/ops4j-snapshots) or even in
pax-web github releases history. It's current version is 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT. The
last one is 3.0.4.

I want to know whether it's my fault or not. Does it need some manual
configuration?

Regards
Ehsan Zaery Moghaddam

-----
E.Z.Moghaddam
zaerymoghaddam@gmail.com

Re: Missing dependency to pax-web-spi:jar:3.0.5-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
I fired a new build, though the I-tests seem to be flaky, that's why
nothing has been deployed.

Regards, Achim

sent from mobile device

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi you'll need the Pax-Web snapshot repo for it.
Its at:

        <repository>
            <id>ops4j.snapshot</id>
            <name>The OPS4J SNAPSHOT Repository</name>
            <url>
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/ops4j-snapshots/</url>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>true</enabled>