Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Joe San <co...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/16 13:56:41 UTC

xStream Data Format

Guys,

I have a route which is defined as below:

from("file://my.xml").marshal().xstream("UTF-8").bean(new
ProcessorBean()).to("file://my.xml");

All I want to do is access the my.xml in my ProcessorBean. Where and how do
I specify the Java object which will be filled with the values in the xml
file?

Regards,
Jothi

Re: xStream Data Format

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can try to modify stream from the message body, and it will effect the result of my.xml.

--
Willem Jiang

FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com (http://www.fusesource.com/)