Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Tom Duffey <td...@utilivisor.com> on 2008/07/07 16:05:57 UTC

IBATIS-522

Hi,

Can someone take a quick look at IBATIS-522?  The patch is simple and
we had to apply it to our software after upgrading to 2.3.2 so I'd
like to know if it will eventually be incorporated.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-522

Tom

Re: IBATIS-522

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
I think maybe what we'll do in the future is run a more formal beta
process.

For example, we'll release the beta announcement, and once we receive 25
version, then we'll release... (might take a bit to figure out what the
right number should be).

In this case it was a simple bug that a unit test could have easily caught,
it's just a matter of thinking of the use case... or all use cases.

Clinton

Re: IBATIS-522

Posted by Tom Duffey <td...@utilivisor.com>.

Re: IBATIS-522

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Wow... another one.  I'll ask the same question of you that I asked some
others: