Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Taegeon Um <ta...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/28 02:11:34 UTC

Re: Nemo and the Apache Maturity Model

Hi John,

I’d like to take CS10.

Thanks,
Taegeon

Posted by Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I've checked that we do not contain source code of CatB libraries. I think
LC20 and LC30 are both okay.

Best,
Gyewon

2020년 11월 2일 (월) 오후 2:02, Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jeongyoon Eo <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Youngseok Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Gyewon.

Posted by Gyewon Lee <gw...@apache.org>.

Posted by John Youngseok Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 송원욱 <ws...@gmail.com>.
Hi, sorry for checking in late!
As far as I could check for CO50, the criteria is clearly documented on the code of conduct, and the instructions are also given for how to contribute and commit to the project, on our GitHub.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/blob/master/.github/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md <https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/blob/master/.github/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md>
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/blob/master/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md <https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/blob/master/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md>
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/blob/master/.github/COMMITTING.md <https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/blob/master/.github/COMMITTING.md>

Posted by John Youngseok Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update!

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Nemo and the Apache Maturity Model

Posted by John Youngseok Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
I have completed QU30

Posted by Taegeon Um <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It looks like that CS10 has already been resolved, since we maintain a list of committers and PPMC members in our website: http://nemo.apache.org/pages/team/ <http://nemo.apache.org/pages/team/>

* Reference: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+Maturity+Model+Assessment+for+NetBeans <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+Maturity+Model+Assessment+for+NetBeans>

Posted by Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>.
I guess LC30 is closely related to LC 20. I will take both LC20 and LC30.

Best,
Gyewon

2020년 8월 28일 (금) 오후 12:41, Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>.