Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bin Zhu <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 07:42:05 UTC

How to skip style check for some special files when making local CXF build>

Hi All,

I want to skip the style check for some special files(not all the files)
when making local  CXF build.
It is found that it can be done by adding something like below in the check
style config files.(
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1012407/how-do-i-suppress-all-checks-for-a-file-in-checkstyle
)

<module name="SuppressionFilter">
    <property name="file" value="mysuppressions.xml" /></module>

But The check style files seem to be dynamically created during the build
process. (e.g. cxf-2.6.x/api/target/)
I've looked the pom.xml in CXF-2.6.x, but didn't quite clear on how to add
a customized module into the generated check style config file.

Does any one know how to do this? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to skip style check for some special files when making local CXF build>

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

FYI, all checkstyle configuration files are in a separate CXF project[1], you can checkout and tweak there for yourself use,

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/build-utils/trunk/
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat