Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Frédéric Esnault <fe...@legisway.com> on 2007/06/11 11:33:40 UTC

JCR-325 - multivalued properties

I'd like to know if someone has more information about the problems I encountered trying to export/import system view of my repository, using two different methods:

1. I created a "business root" called lgw:root, which is holding all my business content. First method was to leave the node type informations in the repository and export the lgw:root node (business export); like this I can use a fresh repository with just type informations and import my lgw:root. But this doesn't work because of the previous error :

{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0}referenceable <http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0%7dreferenceable> : already contained in primary node

2. I exported everything (repository root), and import in a brand new fresh repository, nothing at all in it. And it fails with another error :

/jcr:root/jcr:system/jcr:nodeTypes: cannot add a child to a protected node

Is it a problem with jackrabbit or is it something I miss or do wrong?

Frederic Esnault

RE: JCR-325 - multivalued properties

Posted by Frédéric Esnault <fe...@legisway.com>.
My bad, I retried this morning import/export, using system view export.
First I exported three nodes (contracts, contractors and contacts), then imported them back (after deleting them of course), on the business root node, everything worked.
Then I tried to export the business root node (first "business" node under the repository root) and re-import it into the repository (empty). Worked also.

The only difference is before I automatically imported under / (hardcoded). Now I added a field in the form for the path to the node to import under. In the first case, I import my three files under /lgw:root and in the second case, I import under /
It works.

Frédéric Esnault - Ingénieur R&D