Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jan Wielgus <li...@o2.pl> on 2004/01/13 18:11:58 UTC

Running external programs

Hello,

I have such an approach:

I use cocoon to manage documents in xml-format which are stored in a
database. A document can be converted to LaTeX-code and here begins
my problem. So, I get the proper LaTeX-code generated and I would
like to transform it to the PDF on the server side. So, I just want
to convert it using pdflatex. So the question is, how should i do
it? With CGI? I want to get a generated PDF document and download
it. Does anybody know, how could I do it?

Jan