Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jitu Somaiya <ji...@chormit.co.uk> on 2001/05/07 13:19:12 UTC

IIS (SBS) + LINUX Help....

I am trying to set-up IIS on SBS2000 (Small Business Server 2000) to
work with TOMCAT on LINUX, but not having much luck. I obtain the
dreaded "ISAPI_redirect.dll" failed to load.

Any help will be appreciated. I think I have performed all the tasks
mentioned in the "Tomcat IIS HowTO".

My registry entries are:

        extension_uri=/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
        log_file=d:\Tomcat\isapi.log
        worker_file=d:\Tomcat\etc\workers.properties
        worker_mount_file=d:\Tomcat\etc\uriworkermap.properties
        log_level=debug

The contents of workers.properties are:

worker.list=ajp12

worker.ajp12.host=linuxgate
worker.ajp12.port=8007

The Contents of uriworkermap.properties are:

/servlet/*=ajp12

# Mount the examples context to the ajp12 worker
/examples/*=ajp12

# Advanced mount of the examples context
/examples/*.jsp=ajp12
/examples/servlet/*=ajp12

The hosts file has the entry:

    192.168.16.33 linuxgate.chormit.co.uk linuxgate

The "Default Web Site" on the IIS has a virtual directory with
"D:\Tomcat\bin" as the path name and this directory holds the
"isapi_redirect.dll".

The ISAPI FiIter jakarta is "D:\Tomcat\bin\isapi_redirect.dll" and the
arrow next to it stays "RED" with a status "Not Loaded" and Priority
"unknown". (I have restarted the IIS few times).

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jitu