Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Frank Kemmer <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/21 13:25:31 UTC

Which resolver does findrevision use?

I am trying to evaluate, if a given version already exists in a
repository. Ivy:findrevision looks nice for doing so, but I there is
no attribute to set the resolver like e.g. in ivy:publish. Smells a
little like a bug. What do you think? Any suggestions?

Re: Which resolver does findrevision use?

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 6/21/07, Frank Kemmer <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to evaluate, if a given version already exists in a
> repository. Ivy:findrevision looks nice for doing so, but I there is
> no attribute to set the resolver like e.g. in ivy:publish. Smells a
> little like a bug. What do you think? Any suggestions?

I don't see this as a bug, but you can definitely open an improvement issue
in JIRA.

Xavier
Manage your dependencies with Ivy!
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/