Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by dp...@gmail.com on 2018/08/22 23:37:36 UTC

[MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1711030] needs to be handled

Hi Ignite Developer,

I am MTCGA.Bot, and I've detected some issue on TeamCity to be addressed. I hope you can help.

 *    Recently contributed test failed in master TransactionIntegrityWithPrimaryIndexCorruptionTest.testPrimaryIndexCorruptionDuringCommitOnPrimaryNode3 https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=3475401922666481512&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 No changes in build

	- If your changes can led to this failure(s), please create issue with label MakeTeamCityGreenAgain and assign it to you.
	-- If you have fix, please set ticket to PA state and write to dev list fix is ready
	-- For case fix will require some time please mute test and set label Muted_Test to issue
	- If you know which change caused failure please contact change author directly
	- If you don't know which change caused failure please send message to dev list to find out
Should you have any questions please contact dpavlov@apache.org or write to dev.list
Best Regards,
MTCGA.Bot
Notification generated at Thu Aug 23 02:37:34 MSK 2018

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1711030] needs to be handled

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
This new test if failed intentionally (to be fixed in a separate ticket),
muted on TC.

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
The test is to be fixed later in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9082. Already muted. Please