Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com> on 2002/07/15 17:09:00 UTC

Re: Writing a module: any way to confirm content delivery?

You can use any of the hooks that happen later on in the request cycle, such
as logging or cleanup and check the status of the request.
If you are developing 1.3 modules I recommend you get Doug's book
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/156592567X

Teach Yourself Apache 2 -- http://apacheworld.org/ty24/