Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/09 12:48:24 UTC

Mifos Beginner Task - Join the Mifos Community and Introduce Yourself! ( The Mifos Initiative )

Hello My Name Is Muhammad Rafly Andrianza, Im a Student at SMKN 2 JAKARTA
and and in grade 11th, im located at DKI Jakarta,Indonesia

I chose the mifos initiative in gci 2017 because I want to learn more about
fintech which in the future will be needed by the people in this world and
also want to adjust the open source of this organization with my apprentice
apprentice program in Bank Central Asia, Tbk one of the leading bank in
southeast asia and Indonesia.