Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Peter Rajesh <ra...@siptech.co.in> on 2001/09/20 07:25:52 UTC

XSP page with XSL using Cocoon Architecure.

HI,
I can create a XML/XSL  portlet in the Jetspeed. Now i need to create a
portlet which uses XSP (Extended Server Pages) and Cocoon Architecture. It
uses XSL for rendering. Please let me know how to create a portlet of this
type.

Thanks,

Regards

Peter Rajesh

Re: XSP page with XSL using Cocoon Architecure.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Cocoon2 is not currently supported in Jetspeed.  XSP processing would be
done in Cocoon2 portlet.  Until a Cocoon2 portlet is supported, XSP
processing should be done outside of Jetspeed.  In your case install
Cocoon2 and configure a WebPagePortlet to display get content from
Cocoon2.

Paul Spencer