Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Panayiotis Periorellis <Pa...@newcastle.ac.uk> on 2005/06/02 22:56:55 UTC

wss4j installation problem?

I donwloaded today wss4j.jar from the link below and copied it to the right inside tomcat / axis and then i restarted axis..
http://weblogs.asp.net/jdanforth/archive/2005/01/16/354060.aspxv

i tried to redeploy one of the web service samples that ships with axis-1_2RC2 (the StockServiceQuote)
and although deployement seems successful (i.e. no exception thrown), when I go to the AXIS introductory page (i.e. localhost:8080/axis) and i click the option View, none of the services are there anymore!!!

as soon as i remove the handlder from the deploy file and redeploy the service without wss support everything goes back to normal...

is this a common fault?

thanks in advnce
panos