Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/01/02 03:11:43 UTC

Happy new year 2019

Hi community.

Happy New Year!

It is already 2019, we need to update the copyright NOTICE file for
the new year.

I filed an issue for incubator-dubbo and incubator-dubbo-website:

* https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/3111
* https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-website/issues/224

Please add more if there are something missing.
Please send pull request if you are interested in contribution. :)

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Happy new year 2019

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Because the copyright year is set by the date the page or content is published. This may or may not be the same as the year that the content is displayed.

Regards,
Dave

Re: Happy new year 2019

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 2:20 PM Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > How about using get the current year by javascript?
> So that, the year in the copyright do't need to update at next year.
> Not a very good method . The javascript function depend on the user's pc .
> If he time of pc is incorrect, the website will appear  incorrect.

+1 It is better to use static numbers.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing