Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by ambaricloud <sk...@ambaricloud.com> on 2016/03/10 20:09:50 UTC

How to get data from iPhone

Hi
I need to transfer data(images) from iPhones to HDFS using NIFI.

Any suggestions
Satya
ambariCloud

Re: How to get data from iPhone

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@gmail.com>.
I think one option would be to use a cloud sharing service (Box, DropBox, Google Drive, AWS, etc.) and then use an InvokeHTTP processor to retrieve resources from these endpoints. Are the phones physically connected to a computer? There are obviously other avenues to explore but the question is fairly vague.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto.apache@gmail.com