Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brent Andrewsen <ba...@novell.com> on 2003/04/07 20:43:47 UTC

Re: Running .jsp files from the DocumentRoot using Apache/Tomcat

Moving all of these old .jsp files from our existing DocumentRoot into
the ROOT webapp with the appropriate directory structures would turn
into a major task given the size of the content we are considering
(28+gb of static and dynamic web content (not including downloads).

Section from mod_jk:

   JkMount /*.jsp  ajp13

Any help provided is very much appreciated.

Brent

>>> tomcat-user@johnturner.com 4/7/2003 12:11:34 PM >>>

Where do the JSPs exist, exactly?  Why can't they exist in the same
webapp
as your servlets?  What JkMount statement are you using?

John

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 11:06:20 -0600, Brent Andrewsen
<ba...@novell.com>
wrote:

> Does anyone know how to run .jsp files from the DocumentRoot of the
> Apache web server with Tomcat?
>
> We are migrating from a Netscape-based web server environment to
Tomcat

Posted by Paul Yunusov <py...@rogers.com>.
On Monday 07 April 2003 02:43 pm, Brent Andrewsen wrote:
> Moving all of these old .jsp files from our existing DocumentRoot into
> the ROOT webapp with the appropriate directory structures would turn
> into a major task given the size of the content we are considering
> (28+gb of static and dynamic web content (not including downloads).
>

> Section from mod_jk:
>
>    JkMount /*.jsp  ajp13
>
> Any help provided is very much appreciated.
>
> Brent

Is this going to be of any help:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/resources.html

Paul