Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Krahe, Chris" <Ch...@aquilent.com> on 2004/06/15 14:25:23 UTC

RE: Exporting aggregate reports [bcc][faked-from]

My two cents: PNG would be handy, but export to CSV more handy (e.g. aggregate report).

-Chris Krahe

________________________________

Posted by peter lin <jm...@yahoo.com>.

you might want to read the new entry on my blog.

http://woolfel.blogspot.com/

I'd like to hear your thoughts on how you see the aggregates being charted/visualized?

peter

"Krahe, Chris" <Ch...@aquilent.com> wrote:
My two cents: PNG would be handy, but export to CSV more handy (e.g. aggregate report).

-Chris Krahe

________________________________

How would you feel about being able to export an image (PNG) of the
visualizer?

-Mike

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 19:42, Remedy QA wrote:
> Are there any plans to implement exporting reports feature in JMeter?
> It would be nice be able to export the calculated aggregate
> measurements than rather semi-re-inventing the wheel by writing our own
> parser program against the .JTL files.
>
> mabel

Michael Stover
Apache Software Foundation

How many cookies can be managed?

Posted by David Csaki <da...@yahoo.com>.
My HTTP requests return 2 cookies.
It appears that the Cookie Manager only returns one
cookie (the 2nd) on subsequent requests.
Is there any way to have all cookies sent?

thanks,
David

RE: Exporting aggregate reports

Posted by Remedy QA <re...@yahoo.com>.
Hmm, I just found a quick and easy way to "export" the aggregate report to Excel.
Just copy the aggregate table and paste it on to an Excel worksheet. All the columns and rows remain.  From Excel, you can export to CSV format.

Posted by Remedy QA <re...@yahoo.com>.
CSV would definitely be more handy.  That is what I was looking for.
Other formats such as html would be nice too.
Right now, if we really want to save an image of a visualizer, we can
screen capture it.

mabel