Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Moore <pm...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/22 03:49:47 UTC

How to get Tapestry to eagerly create the components/pages

Hi there --

How do I get Tapestry to eagerly parse all component and page files so that in
production I know that there are no bad pages or components caused by, for
example, out-of-date template files?

I would also like a cluster to be able to share the results of the parsing so
only one vm would actually do the parsiong on a given template, the other vms
would get the result just like they would get any other object shared across a
cluster.

Ideas?

-Pat