Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/23 19:31:25 UTC

broker same or seperate jvm

Please tell me when to use a seperate JVM and when to use a same JVM for my
broker ?
what is best practice ?

Re: broker same or seperate jvm

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Generally use the same JVM if you want to co-locate with your application/service - and you want the broker to only be available at the same time as your application/service :)

cheers,

Rob
Rob Davies
follow me: http://twitter.com/rajdavies