Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com> on 2008/07/30 11:15:49 UTC

Missing Sitemap component documentation in Daisy

Re: Missing Sitemap component documentation in Daisy

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
Felix Knecht wrote:
> Felix Knecht schrieb:
>>
>>> After hours trying to download miscelleanous poms the
>>> tools/sitemaptags2daisy has built now and I can see that
>>> New documents: 7
>>> Updated documents: 123
>>> Unmodified documents: 147
>>>
>>> I'll try now to update daisy and hope it works and I'm not causing
>>> any troubles or documentation breaks ....
>>>
>> Can somebody with more karma please create the collection [1] causing
>> this error on daisy?
>
> I created a new collection [1] in daisy and now it works, but I'm not
> sure if this is all or if also a navigation document (or even more)
> should be created ...

For now it's good enough (I think). I wanted to provide some docs about
the integration-test plugin and the integration-test framework but never
got started :-(

Re: Missing Sitemap component documentation in Daisy

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.