Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "LAUPRETRE François (P)" <fr...@ratp.fr> on 2009/03/26 13:09:14 UTC

A new project using APR : managelogs

Hi,

As specified in http://apr.apache.org/projects.html, I am writing to see my project listed as using APR.

The project is named managelogs. The URL is http://managelogs.tekwire.net. It is a log processing program to be used as an alternative to rotatelogs. It provides a number of new features like automatic purge on a global size limit, on-the-fly compression, or the ability to write to multiple output channels.

managelogs uses APR wherever it is possible. It only uses native system calls for the features I didn't find in the library (like setuid/setgid and other Unix-specific features).

Thanks in advance

François

Re: A new project using APR : managelogs

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.
On Thu, 2009-03-26 at 13:09 +0100, LAUPRETRE François (P) wrote:
> The project is named managelogs. The URL is
> http://managelogs.tekwire.net.

It's been added to the open source section. It should appear shortly. If
something is not correct, let me know and I'll fix.

Thank you for you submission!

--
Bojan