Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Wellie W. Chao" <wc...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/08 03:06:16 UTC

RE: Can't add entry in RDF (Postgres and Turbine/torque)

I finally figured out the autoincrement issue with the RDF table, but it was
a pretty aggravating couple of hours. Here is my newapp-schema.xml file:

<database>
    <column name="RDF_ID" required="true" autoIncrement="true"
primaryKey="true" type="INTEGER"/>
    <column name="TITLE" size="255" type="VARCHAR"/>
    <column name="BODY" size="255" type="VARCHAR"/>
    <column name="URL" size="255" type="VARCHAR"/>
    <column name="AUTHOR" size="255" type="VARCHAR"/>
    <column name="DEPT" size="255" type="VARCHAR"/>
</database>

Note the idMethod="idbroker". I believe case matters. I made a bunch of
changes and had to undo a bunch, so I'm not sure if that was the only change
(apart from modifications to the db.props file to fix the "adding user"
issue). I think that was the only change though.