Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Justin Dagostino <ju...@thecools.com> on 2014/02/13 16:49:03 UTC

Sales Order Shipping Discounts

As far as I know, OFBiz supports order shipping discounts ("free shipping
on orders over $100", blanket discounts, etc.), but I can't seem to find
where to configure them within Webtools.

Thanks.

---
Justin

Re: Sales Order Shipping Discounts

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You have 2 possible solutions
Create a shipping estimate https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductStoreShipmentCostEstimates?productStoreId=9000
Create your own promo rule action for flat discount on shipping

Jacques

Posted by Justin Dagostino <ju...@thecools.com>.