Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Siddharth Teotia <si...@dremio.com> on 2017/09/21 21:18:18 UTC

ARROW-1463: Subtask ARROW-1471 Requirements for Value Vector Updates

Hi All,

You should have received an invitation to edit the following document.
Please feel free to add comments or additional content.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ysZ76zritBDwkeQz3C6-
vhQwD32jEXd1kUF4T936G1U/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Siddharth

Re: ARROW-1463: Subtask ARROW-1471 Requirements for Value Vector Updates

Posted by Siddharth Teotia <si...@dremio.com>.
Thanks Li.

I will wait for a day to receive any further comments before marking
ARROW-1471 as resolved -- not to imply that requirements are set "in stone"
and nothing can be changed. This is just to make sure we are making
progress.

Thanks,
Siddharth

Posted by Li Jin <ic...@gmail.com>.