Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/03 15:52:02 UTC

Add Inspection as Routing Task Type?

Does it make sense to add "Inspection" as a Routing Task Type?
Currently, "Manufacturing", "Assembly", and "Sub-contracting" are the
three values available which doesn't account for inspection-only tasks.
The purpose type could just be left blank but I'm not entirely sure of
the use of the field and if its worth adding the Inspection task.

Re: Add Inspection as Routing Task Type?

Posted by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Neither "ROU_ASSEMBLING", "ROU_MANUFACTURING", nor "ROU_SUBCONTRACTING"
were found to be used in any business logic.  I couldn't find any
documentation about them in the DMRB either.  I'll just tell the users
to leave that field blank if the task doesn't involve actual
manufacturing or assembling.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Christian,