Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org> on 2021/02/26 09:25:39 UTC

Details on Beam Jira Bot

Dear Beam Community,

I am looking for details about the rules that the Beam Jira Bot follows.
Are these documented somewhere or has there ever been a public discussion
on this? I was not able to find something in the wiki, mailing list or
website. Context: I am thinking about proposing something similar to the
Apache Flink Community.

Thank you,

Konstantin

--

Konstantin Knauf

https://twitter.com/snntrable

https://github.com/knaufk

Re: Details on Beam Jira Bot

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Here's the INFRA ticket I filed:

It is pretty easy to use the Jira feature.

Kenn

Re: Details on Beam Jira Bot

Posted by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com>.

Re: Details on Beam Jira Bot

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <ko...@ververica.com>.
Hi Beam Community,

Re: Details on Beam Jira Bot

Posted by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com>.
Hi Konstantin,

I don't think there's any documentation about it, but there was a
discussion on dev@ [1]. Does that help?

Brian

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rb51dfffbc8caf40efe7e1d137402438a05d0375fd945bda8fd7e33d2%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E