Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2004/08/07 17:38:37 UTC

Uppercase letters in image file extensions

Hi Lenya developers,

currently Lenya fails to display images with uppercase
extensions because there are only lowercase matchers in the
resource sitemaps.

We could

1) add the uppercase matchers

    +1

2) convert all extensions to lowercase during upload

    -1

The problem about (2) is that it would require a general
upload mechanism to be used by *all* publications.

If there are no objections within 72 hrs, I will feel free
to add the uppercase matchers (I need this for a publication
I'm currently developing).

WDYT?

-- Andreas

Re: Uppercase letters in image file extensions

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Uppercase letters in image file extensions

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Hi Lenya developers,
>
> currently Lenya fails to display images with uppercase
> extensions because there are only lowercase matchers in the
> resource sitemaps.
>
> We could
>
> 1) add the uppercase matchers
>
>    +1