Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Moretti, Luciano (MED)" <Lu...@med.ge.com> on 2003/07/22 19:54:33 UTC

Developer Activity Plugin Problems

Hello-

I'm having a problem with the Developer activity page not displaying
info.
The file activity page works correctly, and lists the developers there,
but the Developer Activity page doesn't display the data in the table.
It does show the statistics at the top of the page (Total commits & # of
files changed)

Any ideas?  I'm using Maven b10

Luciano

Re: Developer Activity Plugin Problems

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@ajsoft.net>.
On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 18:54, Moretti, Luciano (MED) wrote:
> Hello-
>
> I'm having a problem with the Developer activity page not displaying
> info.
> The file activity page works correctly, and lists the developers there,
> but the Developer Activity page doesn't display the data in the table.
> It does show the statistics at the top of the page (Total commits & # of
> files changed)
>
> Any ideas?  I'm using Maven b10

Have you defined the <id> parts of the <developers> section of
project.xml. I think that report uses the ids there to do look-ups to
the CVS id's to write the names of the developers - maybe if it can't
index across from the CVS id to the developer id it ignroes the data ?
Just a thought

--
Andy