Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Om Prakash <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/26 08:41:49 UTC

Max Upload Limit from Flex Web App

Hello,
I am trying to upload 10GB file from my flex web app to my jetty server.
Buy upload of more that 2Gb is not working from flex web app( flex app in
running in browser).
Anyone knows how to fix it?

Please help
Thanks
Om
--

Cheers
Om

Re: Max Upload Limit from Flex Web App

Posted by douglowder <dl...@tpocc.org>.
Does Jetty use a server.xml file?  I know in Tomcat, I had to add option
maxPostSize="0" to the Connector tag to disable upload restrictions.

Re: Max Upload Limit from Flex Web App

Posted by Javier Guerrero GarcĂ­a <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott:

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a truck full of hard disk drives" :)

Do you really really REALLY need to upload 10Gb of data using a protocol
that was NOT designed to do so? Can't you slice it in chunks / compress /
use FTP / whatever?

P.S. And are you sure it's not a 4Gb filesize limitation server side? Does
it work with 3.9Gb and 4.1Gb?

Posted by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com>.
Hi

Posted by Mario Souza <ma...@vizexplorer.com>.