Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Oleg <ol...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/17 04:34:29 UTC

dynamic server.xml

I know question was asked many times and I have read a lot of posts
people asking how to add a virtual host without restarting tomcat and
the answer, not possible.

So I am wondering, is it because its time expencive that tomcat doesnt
check virtual hosts names real time, or atleast refreshes the list
stored in memory. I am sure this is an ignorant question because I
dont know the first thing about Tomcat architecture, just thought you
folks can shed some light on this for me.

Thank you.