Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org> on 2020/03/18 15:16:31 UTC

phoenix-connectors repo out of sync on github and gitbox

Hi!

It seems that github<->gitbox sync is not working for the
phoenix-connectors repo.
There is a commit from Jan 15. on github that is not present on gitbox, and
my recent commit to gitbox is not present on github.

regards
István

Re: phoenix-connectors repo out of sync on github and gitbox

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org>.
I've filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-19991