Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ma...@nordea.com on 2008/02/12 10:59:57 UTC

[Axis2]mvn eclipse:eclipse failed

Hi,

Following the instruction http://ws.apache.org/axis2/svn.html, I've
checked out everything and installed Maven. However, when I run mvn
eclipse:eclipse I received an error msg:

 [INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin' does
not exist
or no valid version could be found

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mai Sun

RE: [Axis2]mvn eclipse:eclipse failed

Posted by ma...@nordea.com.
Hi Azeez,

Thanks for your reply. It works fine now, I think it was caused by some
network connection issue.

Regards,
Mai Sun

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://azeez78.blogspot.com
http://www.wso2.org
GPG Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9 B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760

Re: [Axis2]mvn eclipse:eclipse failed

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
Did you try,