Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Meyer, Stefan" <S....@S2neueinformatik.de> on 2007/01/23 18:50:36 UTC

pageFlowScope

I have been extensively using pageFlowScope with multiple cascading
opups. I know realized, that a opup launched by the dialog framework
inherits all values from parent pageFlowScope and may even overwrite
them. I would like to move to t:saveState which is in a lot of cases
better.Is there a PageFlowScopeProvider, that handles attributes in
popups separately?

Basically I need the launching end finishing of the dialog framewor and
still want to have a window-specific scope.

Stefan