Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vdhawan <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/07 17:22:49 UTC

Camel process evaluates XPath to a DTMNodeList object

Hello,

i have a process with a method signature

public void process(Exchange exchange,@XPath(value=//MyXpath) Object value,
@XPath(value=//MyXpath1)Object value1)

Both the xpath return 1 match when a xml is fed to this processor. I am
expecting the processor to evaluate the xpath and convert to import
net.sf.saxon.dom.DOMNodeList
However it converts it to org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMNodeList.

Is there a way where i can force my processor to convert to a specific type
on xpath evaluation.
P.S - i am using camel 2.12 and my camel routes also use saxon.

Re: Camel process evaluates XPath to a DTMNodeList object

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.
I think the default mode uses XALAN, Not that i have tried this but do check
@ http://camel.apache.org/xpath.html for configuring SAXON
The section "Setting a custom XPathFactory using System Property" looks to
be an interesting option

Regards,
-Yogesh