Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> on 2009/03/11 17:25:31 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Accept contribution of Lucene CAS Indexer into the sandbox

This vote has been open for a week, and is now closed.
There were 8 +1s, and no 0s or -1s.  The vote passes.

The following people voted +1:

Adam Lally
Eddie Epstein
Jochen Leidner
Joern Kottman
Marshall Schor
Michael Baessler
Thilo Goetz
Tong Fin

All except Jochen are UIMA committers.  Thanks all for
voting.

Rico and Joachim, we now need a software grant from you
(and any other contributor to the code):
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#grants
Please print the form and fill it in.

Acceptable methods of sending the grant to the ASF include:

    * snail-mail to the ASF office and/or ASF officer
    * FAXing to the ASF office and/or an ASF officer
    * Emailing the scanned document to secretary@apache.org and legal-archive@apache.org.

If you have any questions about this process, do
not hesitate to ask.

--Thilo