Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2010/04/01 17:02:21 UTC

Re: [GSoC] jiBX Databinding Implementation for Apache CXF

This all looks pretty good from a straight list of things to do standpoint.
Obviously, for the official proposal, there would need to be some timeline
things in there and such, but this is definitely a good start.    One thing
that MAY help you would be to do an svn log or similar on the SDO databinding
(on trunk) or XMLBeans databinding to get a feel for all the steps that were
done in those databindings and how long it took.

I'd be happy to act as mentor.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [GSoC] jiBX Databinding Implementation for Apache CXF

Posted by Nilupa Bandara <ni...@gmail.com>.
Dear Dan,

Thank you very much for you feed back and your interest to mentor this
project.

I just completed and submitted my proposal [1], [2] and I hope it looks
reasonable.

Best Regards,
Nilupa

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/nilupa/gsoc2010/cxf_jibx