Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org> on 2018/07/03 08:55:43 UTC

Re: Ability to check and completely fill transactions on creation

Dmitriy, Yakov,

I've finalized design and prepared the solution [1].

1) Only events from GridNearTxLocal are registered now.

List of possible events:
 public static final int[] EVTS_TX = {
        EVT_TX_STARTED,
        EVT_TX_COMMITTED,
        EVT_TX_ROLLED_BACK,
        EVT_TX_SUSPENDED,
        EVT_TX_RESUMED
    };
2) Transaction can be rolled back now inside
- remote filter (always, since it always happens on node started this
transaction)
- local listener (only at node started this transaction)

Rollback uses rollbackOnlyProxy [2] specially designed (and tested) to
rollback any tx from any thread at node started the transaction.

I see another public tools doing the same:
- TransactionsMXBean#getActiveTransactions
- control.sh --tx kill Xid

Both able to rollback any tx at any state remotely.

Yakov,
could you please review the code?

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/4036 (TC checked)
[2]
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.near.GridNearTxLocal#rollbackOnlyProxy

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Dmitriy,

Yes, this achieves the same purpose, thanks for hint.
Updated PR to use strictly setRollbackOnly().

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Anton,

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Dmitriy,