Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Stanislaw T. Findeisen" <sf...@students.mimuw.edu.pl> on 2008/03/20 20:15:09 UTC

nonexistent import - XSD2JavaGenerator problem (import org.apache.tuscany.sdo.model.impl.ModelPackageImpl)

Hello

In short: this statement:

     import org.apache.tuscany.sdo.model.impl.ModelPackageImpl

is being generated by org.apache.tuscany.sdo.generate.XSD2JavaGenerator,
but there is no such class in the current release.

This used to work OK with SDO Java Incubating-M2, but now I am upgrading
to the current release and this breaks my build.

I am trying to generate Java classes corresponding to elements defined
in an XSD file.

Generated class declaration is this:

     public class ConfigPackageImpl extends EPackageImpl

Am I doing anything wrong, or is this a bug?

Thanks!
STF

Re: nonexistent import - XSD2JavaGenerator problem (import org.apache.tuscany.sdo.model.impl.ModelPackageImpl)

Posted by "Stanislaw T. Findeisen" <sf...@students.mimuw.edu.pl>.
You seem to be right....

Thanks for helping.
STF