Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com> on 2011/02/19 03:23:07 UTC

Where is the document or schema of geronimo datasource parameters?

Hi:
	I saw some samples of datasource in the Geronimo; But I am not sure
if these samples have illustrate all configuration parameters of datasource;
	Does anyone know where is the document which describe the parameters
of Geronimo datasource completely?
	If no such a document, the schema of datasource xml will also be
appreciate.
	Thanks for any suggestion;
Best regard

Re: Where is the document or schema of geronimo datasource parameters?

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
See whether [1] would do any help.

[1].
http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas-2.2/docs/geronimo-connector-1.2.xsd.html

An you may use *<config-property-setting
name="PropertyName">value</config-property-setting>* to configure
datasources as long as the driver supports.

HTH.

Jeff Chi