Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michelle Konzack <li...@freenet.de> on 2004/11/22 00:28:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Re: Image Download Blocking

Am 2004-11-21 23:15:48, schrieb Zoe Ballz:
> Another thing - one way to stop them from doing "save image as" or getting
> files from the cache is to split the image into a number of squares and
> display all of them. If someone tries to save an image they will then either
> have to save all the pieces and put them together like a jigsaw, or do a
> screen capture. Not perfect but makes most people "not be bothered" =-)

Right, but in the same time reduce the quality
to a minimum or use progresive JPEG  :-)

Question:   Do you have a IMAGE-Spliter ?
            I was looking for a tol which
            can do it, but have not found.

> All the best
>
> Zoe

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Re: Image Download Blocking

Posted by Zoe Ballz <zo...@zoeballz.tv>.
I have never tried it but .............

http://www.imagecure.com/imgsplit.html