Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2012/05/08 17:32:19 UTC

[RELEASE] our download page showed "Network error"

Hi,

browsing to http://openoffice.org/download two minutes ago gives me a page with
the following content:
<page>
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing
it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.
</page>

Now, I am getting the original page, but it takes quite long to show it.

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: [RELEASE] our download page showed "Network error"

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

seems to be that it was a temporary problem.
It is working fine in the last couple of minutes.

Best regards, Oliver.