Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <no...@github.com> on 2013/10/17 22:31:45 UTC

[jclouds-labs-openstack] The Queue API for OpenStack Marconi. (#43)

To run the live tests do:

    cd rackspace-cloudqueues-us/
    mvn -Plive -Dtest.rackspace-cloudqueues-us.identity=raxUsername -Dtest.rackspace-cloudqueues-us.credential=raxApiKey clean install

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/rackerlabs/jclouds-labs-openstack marconi-queue-api

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/43

-- Commit Summary --

  * The Queue API for OpenStack Marconi.

-- File Changes --

    A openstack-marconi/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/marconi/v1/domain/Aged.java (123)
    A openstack-marconi/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/marconi/v1/domain/MessagesStats.java (188)
    A openstack-marconi/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/marconi/v1/domain/QueueStats.java (67)
    M openstack-marconi/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/marconi/v1/features/QueueApi.java (85)
    M openstack-marconi/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/marconi/v1/features/QueueApiLiveTest.java (73)
    M openstack-marconi/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/marconi/v1/features/QueueApiMockTest.java (140)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/43.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/43.diff

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] The Queue API for OpenStack Marconi. (#43)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
> +import org.jclouds.javax.annotation.Nullable;
> +
> +import java.beans.ConstructorProperties;
> +
> +/**
> + * Statistics on messages in this queue.
> + *
> + * @author Everett Toews
> + */
> +public class MessagesStats {
> +
> +   private int claimed;
> +   private int free;
> +   private int total;
> +   private Optional<Aged> oldest;
> +   private Optional<Aged> newest;

SGTM. Fixed.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/43/files#r7065962

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] The Queue API for OpenStack Marconi. (#43)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
> +import org.jclouds.javax.annotation.Nullable;
> +
> +import java.beans.ConstructorProperties;
> +
> +/**
> + * Statistics on messages in this queue.
> + *
> + * @author Everett Toews
> + */
> +public class MessagesStats {
> +
> +   private int claimed;
> +   private int free;
> +   private int total;
> +   private Optional<Aged> oldest;
> +   private Optional<Aged> newest;

This might not be the use case, but if at some point we need to serialize this object to JSON, how would this field be serialized? Could it be more consistent to remove the Optional from the field declaration and apply the `Optional.fromNullable` on the getters?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/43/files#r7047963

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] The Queue API for OpenStack Marconi. (#43)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-labs-openstack-pull-requests #81](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-labs-openstack-pull-requests/81/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/43#issuecomment-26609352

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] The Queue API for OpenStack Marconi. (#43)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-labs-openstack-pull-requests #80](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-labs-openstack-pull-requests/80/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/43#issuecomment-26550280