Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Smirnoff <as...@vistar.ca> on 2001/10/01 20:31:49 UTC

idiot's question

Hi guys,

I'm very very newbie... Sorry for maybe very idiot's question...
I need to process xml generated with stream generator with XSP.
Is it possible to make XSP page work as transformer? It is very naturally to
assume this.

But if not, how damn I suppose to work with received XML? Is it possible to
combine few pipelines? How?

Alexander Smirnoff

RE: idiot's question

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.

No. It could be used only as generator.

> assume this.
>
> But if not, how damn I suppose to work with received XML? Is it possible to
> combine few pipelines? How?

Yes. Take a look at sample sitemap, pipeline:
   <map:match pattern="news/aggregate.xml">
or:
   <map:match pattern="documents/*">

Regards,
Vadim