Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/12 18:03:31 UTC

java templates

How do I use these tags? After adding the plugin to the app, how do I
actually use the tags?

musachy

Re: java templates

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Answering my own question (thanks Philip!), this is all that needs to be set:

<constant name="struts.ui.templateSuffix" value="java" />
<constant name="struts.ui.theme" value="simple" />

As I am running out of pet projects, I will pick up the java
templates, which I think would be great. I am also working on the MVEL
integration, which is going well. After adding some MVEL API hooks, I
have a MVELValueStack almost done. When the changes to MVEL get into
it's trunk, I will create a branch of xwork with my changes, or a
plugin somewhere. I am not sure at this point if the whole thing would
work as a plugin, I haven't tried.

regards
musachy