Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr> on 2005/04/27 16:20:40 UTC

[CForms] Validate 2 group separately

Hi,

I want to validate the tabs separately in order to send only the fields
contained in one tabs.  Is it possible ?

My form look like the form1 example (with several tabs).

Thnaks

--
Lionel CRINE
Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires

Re: [CForms] Validate 2 group separately

Posted by JP <ta...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Lionel,

Can you pls send me the code for using two "form-tempate" elements. I'm
having the same problem with the use of tabs.

Thanks
JP

Posted by Dan Durkin <dd...@scilearn.com>.

Posted by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>.