Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Nieyuanyuan <ni...@huawei.com> on 2015/09/16 14:29:03 UTC

[Questions] TDB & TCB

Dear Hans, Narendra,

I checked the HBase interface code and found two important concepts of Trafodion, one is TCB, another is TDB, I have the following questions:

1. What does TCB (Task Control Block) & TDB (Task Definition Block) actually means? Is that used to describe physical execution plan?
2. Does every executor operator need one TCB & one TDB? Do I need to add a sub-TCB class and a related sub-TDB class if I want to add new operators?

Could you help explain, thanks a lot.