Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/07/11 20:00:57 UTC

Re: Build problems

This should be fixed now. I have still commented out the databinding
and sdo stuff.

The tree builds for me after I remove the local m2 repository. It
does take a couple of goes due to problems with downloads and plugins.
Please let me know if there are still issues.

--
Jeremy

Re: Build problems

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
After talking to folks on IRC, I tried SUN JDK and it works!

When I switch back to IBM JDK, then it fails with the same error. It seems
that the assembly plugin has some references to "com.sun.*" which are only
shipped with SUN JDK.

Here's the stacktrace: (Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.Archiver, Exception at
java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method)...)

[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error in
the pl
ugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2-
SNAPSHOT:single': Unable to find the mojo
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assemb
ly-plugin:2.2-SNAPSHOT:single' in the plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-ass
embly-plugin'
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:538)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:140)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
        at
java:64)
        at
sorImpl.java:43)
        at
        at

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManagerException: Unable to find
the mo
jo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2-SNAPSHOT:single' in
the p
lugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin'
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(Defaul
tPluginManager.java:533)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:390)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
        ... 16 more
Caused by:
org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupExc
eption: Unable to lookup component
'org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojoorg.apache.maven
.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2-SNAPSHOT:single', it could not be created
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContai
ner.java:335)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContai
ner.java:440)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(Defaul
tPluginManager.java:524)
        ... 18 more
Caused by:
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.ComponentInstantiationException
: Could not instanciate component: role: 'null', implementation:
'org.apache.mav
en.plugin.assembly.SingleAssemblyMojo'
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.makeE
xception(JavaComponentFactory.java:77)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newIn
stance(JavaComponentFactory.java:62)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.createComponentInstance(De
faultPlexusContainer.java:1464)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.create
ComponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:93)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.PerLookupComponentManager.getCo
mponent(PerLookupComponentManager.java:48)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContai
ner.java:331)
        ... 20 more
org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.Archiver
Exception
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:55)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:53)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:53)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:124)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstanceImpl(Native Method)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newIn
stance(JavaComponentFactory.java:44)
        ... 24 more
[INFO] Total time: 8 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Jul 11 13:29:34 PDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 7M/23M

Raymond

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.

Re: Build problems